Rose Day 2024: February is known as the month of love, and the 14th of February is an important day to honor the love of life.
Valentine’s day is not just a day but it is an emotion that people celebrate the whole week. Starting from Rose day to the main Valentine’s day, each day brings excitement to everyone’s lives and they give their hundred per cent in making those days worth remembering.
Rose Day is celebrated on every year on February 7, marking the beginning of the Valentine’s Week. Rose Day is marked as a special day to express love and affection through exchange of roses.
Also Read: Rose Day 2024: Types of Roses and their significance
Rose Day holds significant importance as the day is associated with the expression of love and affection. Roses, especially red ones, are considered symbols of love and passion. People exchange roses as a gesture of expressing their feelings towards their loved ones.
Rose Day 2024: Wishes
- Happy Rose Day to the one whose presence fills my life with fragrance and beauty.
- Having you in my life is indeed a blessing. Happy Rose Day. May we remain together, forever.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, I hope you know that I am madly in love with you. Happy Rose Day.
- May your life be as colorful and fragrant as a bouquet of roses. Happy Rose Day!
- Let the beauty of roses fill your heart with love, and the warmth of love fill your life with happiness.
Rose Day 2024: Quotes
- “The rose is the flower and handmaiden of love – the lily, her fair associate, is the emblem of beauty and purity.”
- “The fragrance always stays in the hand that gives rose.”
- “Beauty and ugliness are the same aspects of a coin. You can never find beautiful roses without thrones in them.”
- “The red rose whispers of passion, and the white rose breathes of love; O, the red rose is a falcon, and the white rose is a dove”
- “A rose’s rarest essence lives in the thorn”
Rose Day 2024: Images
Rose Day 2024: Types of Roses and their significance
Red Roses: Love | Red roses are the ultimate symbol of love and romance. They express deep emotions such as love, passion, and desire
Also Read: Single on Valentine’s Week? 7 Fun Activities for singles on Valentine Day
Pink Roses: Appreciation | Pink roses represent admiration, gratitude, and appreciation. Pink roses are often given as a token of admiration or to express thanks
Lavender Roses: Unique Love | Lavender roses symbolise enchantment, mystery, and love at first sight. They convey feelings of fascination and adoration
Yellow Roses: Friendship | Yellow roses symbolise friendship, joy, and happiness. They convey warmth and affection
Valentine’s week is not just for couples but for everyone to celebrate love and affection with their loved ones, be it their partners, family, friends, or anyone who holds a special place in their heart. The week is a time to celebrate the joy of love and spread happiness around.